Sunday, August 21, 2011

Tunisian Crochet Obsession

     This is a sad entry folks.  I'm lost- fallen in the hole.  Like the sound of Poe's beating heart,  I have descended into madness.  Don't come looking- I don't want to be found ;)

     Aside from my somewhat pitiful attempt at drama, I have really become obsessed with my new mad skillz I learned from last week's Tunisian crochet class.  Here are some of the results: 


I finished the cabled scarf:


Then I designed a cabled bag:


I designed a lined clutch wallet that I am using for a class:

These ninja guys have nothing to do with crochet, but they were too awesome not to throw in here:



Then I designed a flat bottom bag, which was a happy accident as I set out to make a pillow and ran out of yarn, lol:  




So now I am working on a colorwork shawl pattern:


   It is needless to say that I have issues of some sort- as the saying goes "If knitting is wrong, I don't wanna be right."  Happy day , folks!
  

No comments:

Post a Comment